Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis (DISH) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis Prevention
While no scientific studies have been performed on the prevention of DISH, patients with obesity and diabetes are at increased risk of DISH. Therefore, maintaining a healthy weight and a healthy diet high in vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and fruits, and low in added sweeteners, logically should decrease the risk of DISH, as well as a variety of other medical conditions.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/7/2013
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?