Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Chlordiazepoxide And Clidinium
Chlordiazepoxide is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Chlordiazepoxide affects chemicals in the brain that may become un...learn more »
Cephalexin is in a group of drugs called cephalosporin antibiotics. Cephalexin fights bacteria in the body...learn more »
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu