Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Follow-up recommendations depend upon the cause of the dysphagia and the type of treatment that has been performed. It is important to keep all follow-up appointments and follow the instructions of the health care provider.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/8/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication