Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Dysphagia is preventable only to the extent that the underlying condition that caused the dysphagia is preventable. Many chronic neuromuscular conditions and diseases of connective tissue are not preventable.
Symptoms and complications of GERD can be minimized or prevented by medications (see previously).
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/8/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu