Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Dysphagia is preventable only to the extent that the underlying condition that caused the dysphagia is preventable. Many chronic neuromuscular conditions and diseases of connective tissue are not preventable.
Symptoms and complications of GERD can be minimized or prevented by medications (see previously).
Must Read Articles Related to Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?