Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
It is not possible to predict the prognosis or outlook for dysphagia in general because so many different conditions can be responsible for this symptom. The outlook in each case is dependent upon the reason for the dysphagia and a patient's underlying medical condition(s).
Medically reviewed by Martin E Zipser, MD; American board of Surgery
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/8/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu