Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
dysphagia, swallowing problems, difficulty swallowing, food stuck in the throat, diseases of the esophagus, diseases of the upper digestive tract and esophagus, mile difficulty swallowing, moderate difficulty swallowing, severe difficulty swallowing, difficulty eating, difficulty swallowing, disrupted swallowing, aphagia, enteral feeding, gastrostomy, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, PEG, nasoenteric tube, NET, nasogastric tube, NGT, oroesophageal tube feeding, aspiration pneumonia
Author and Editor
Author: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
Editor: Jay W. Marks, MD
Last Editorial Review: 4/2/2012
Must Read Articles Related to Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?