Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems) Topic Guide
Dysphagia: Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) has many causes. Dysphagia can be caused by diseases of the brain, diseases or conditions that affect muscle function, diseases of the esophagus, or obstructions of the upper digestive tract and esophagus. Symptoms of dysphagia generally is a mild to severe form of difficulty swallowing. Treatment of dysphagia depends on the cause.
Must Read Articles:
Sjogren Syndrome Sjogren's syndrome is a disorder of the moisture-producing glands. The cause of Sjogren's syndrome is unknown. Treatment focuses on relieving symptoms such as dry mouth and eyes.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?