E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7 (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
E. coli 0157:H7, Escherichia coli, infection, symptoms, bacteria, E. coli recall, hamburger, meat, beef, Listeria, Salmonella, Shigella, Shiga toxins, Vero toxin, hemolytic uremic syndrome, HUS, Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, TTP, EEC, EHEC, STEC, VTEC, ETEC, EPEC, EIEC, EAEC, EAggEC, E. coli 0104:H4, infection, food poisoning
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/19/2012
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about E. coli (Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7) Infections:
E. coli Infection - Symptoms
What were your symptoms of E. coli infection?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?