E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7 (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
E. coli 0157:H7, Escherichia coli, infection, symptoms, bacteria, E. coli recall, hamburger, meat, beef, Listeria, Salmonella, Shigella, Shiga toxins, Vero toxin, hemolytic uremic syndrome, HUS, Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, TTP, EEC, EHEC, STEC, VTEC, ETEC, EPEC, EIEC, EAEC, EAggEC, E. coli 0104:H4, infection, food poisoning
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about E. coli (Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7) Infections:
E. coli Infection - Symptoms
What were your symptoms of E. coli infection?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu