E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7 (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care for E. coli 0157:H7
Since nausea, vomiting, low-grade fever, and diarrhea are common symptoms of many diseases, many clinicians suggest that affected individuals should seek medical care if:
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about E. coli (Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7) Infections:
E. coli Infection - Symptoms
What were your symptoms of E. coli infection?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu