E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7 (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care for E. coli 0157:H7
Since nausea, vomiting, low-grade fever, and diarrhea are common symptoms of many diseases, many clinicians suggest that affected individuals should seek medical care if:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/19/2012
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about E. coli (Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7) Infections:
E. coli Infection - Symptoms
What were your symptoms of E. coli infection?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?