E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7 (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What are the complications of E. coli 0157:H7?
About 10% of all persons infected with E. coli 0157:H7 develop some complication. These complications may lead to disability or death. The major complications are as follows:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/6/2015
Bhupinder Anand, MD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about E. coli (Escherichia coli 0157:H7) Infection:
E. Coli Infection- Treatment
What was the treatment for your e. coli infection?
E. coli Infection - Experience
Please share your experience with E. coli infection.
E. Coli Infection - Symptoms
What were your symptoms of E. coli infection?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication