Ear Tubes (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Medical attention may be necessary in the following circumstances:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/25/2014
John D Donaldson, MD, FRCS(C), FAAP, FACS
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
Middle ear and eustachian tube inflammation are common denominators in various clinical conditions, namely, acute otitis media (AOM), chronic otitis media with effusion (COME), and eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD).