Ear Tubes (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
American Academy of Otolaryngology, Doctor, Please Explain Ear Tubes
Children's Hospital of Omaha, Myringotomy Tubes
Medically reviewed by Peter O'Connor, MD; American Board of Otolaryngology with subspecialty in Sleep Medicine
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/25/2014
John D Donaldson, MD, FRCS(C), FAAP, FACS
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
Middle ear and eustachian tube inflammation are common denominators in various clinical conditions, namely, acute otitis media (AOM), chronic otitis media with effusion (COME), and eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD).