Ear Tubes Topic Guide
Ear Tubes: Ear infections are one of the most common infection in children. Environmental and anatomy problems occur and some children are prone to multiple ear infections. When this is the case, often, ear tubes surgery (myringotomy) is recommended. Parents and caregivers should prepare the child and themselves for the procedure. Knowing what to expect before, during, and after surgery is critical for proper healing.
Must Read Articles:
Hearing Loss To understand hearing loss it is important to understand how normal hearing takes place. There are 2 different pathways by which sound waves produce the sensation of hearing: air conduction ...
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?