Patient Comments Read 2 Comments
Earache is very common medical problem for both children and adults. The pain of earache results from inflammation and swelling of the structures that make up the ear, including the external auditory canal, the tympanic membrane, and the middle ear.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/22/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Earache
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Earache:
Earache - Experience
Please describe your experience with earache.
Earache - Causes
What was the cause of your earache?
Earache - Treatment
What treatment was effective for your earache?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?