IN THIS ARTICLE
Most earaches resolve after 1 to 2 days of treatment; however, the ear infection may recur even with appropriate therapy. It is important not to stop the course of treatment even though symptoms are relieved.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/22/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Earache
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Earache:
Earache - Experience
Please describe your experience with earache.
Earache - Causes
What was the cause of your earache?
Earache - Treatment
What treatment was effective for your earache?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?