Earache Topic Guide
Earache: Earache is pain in the ear. An earache can be caused by infections or fungus. There are types of ear infections to include otitis externa, otitis externa (swimmer's ear), otitis media, and myringitis. Symptoms of an earache include pain in the ear, fever, fluid seeping from the ear, headache, and more. Treatment of earache depends on the cause.
Ear Infection (Otitis Media) FAQs What very common condition is responsible for causing most ear infections? MedicineNet doctors answer common frequently asked questions regarding ear infections (otitis media).
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?