Viewer Comments: Eczema - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Eczema:

Eczema - Causes

What causes your eczema to flare up?

Comment from: Saba, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: November 04

I inherited this eczema from my mom. It gets worse if I eat black pepper seafood, chicken, beef, eggplant, coffee jaggery, etc. I used different ointments but no use. I am currently using urine, it is better than costly ointments.

Comment from: Taj Mohd, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: August 25

I had this unknown allergy, and two years later it was told by the doctor that I have eczema. Unknowingly I had used Dettol on my face and the infection was just double the next morning. I am still having it, I don't know when it will be cured.

Must Read Articles Related to Eczema

Asthma
Asthma Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages of the learn more >>
Contact Dermatitis
Contact Dermatitis Dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin. learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Eczema:

Eczema - Symptoms and Signs

What are your eczema symptoms and signs?

Eczema - Effective Treatments

What treatment has been effective for your eczema?

Eczema - Experience

Please describe your experience with eczema.