Elbow Dislocation (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
A person should go to the doctor's office or hospital's emergency department immediately if they are unable to move their elbow, have severe pain, cannot feel their hand, or have no pulse in the wrist.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/1/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Elbow Dislocation
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu