Emergency Contraception (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Wide debate currently exists concerning oral regimens becoming available without prescription (over the counter). As of this writing, an advisory panel to the FDA has recommended that some emergency contraception pill regimens become available without prescription. However, final approval rests with the FDA; that decision is not likely to be made until at least 2005.
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Emergency Contraception
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair