Emergency Contraception (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
For More Information
Emergency contraception can be obtained from many private doctors; college, public, and women’s health centers; Planned Parenthood centers; and in many hospital emergency rooms.
For a list of providers of emergency contraception, you can call 888-NOT-2-LATE, or for Spanish, 866-en-3-dias.
You can also contact Planned Parenthood. For the center nearest you, you can call 800-230-PLAN.
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Emergency Contraception
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?