Emergency Contraception (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Author: Omnia M Samra, MD, Clinical Instructor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical College of Pennsylvania/Hahnemann University.
Authors and Editors
Editors: Bryan D Cowan, MD, Director, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Mississippi College of Medicine; Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD, Senior Pharmacy Editor, eMedicine; Lee P Shulman, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Head, Section of Reproductive Genetics, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois.
Last Editorial Review: 8/10/2005
Omnia M Samra, MD
Bryan D Cowan, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Lee P Shulman, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Emergency Contraception
Women's Health Resources
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Birth Control and Insurance FAQ
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?