IN THIS ARTICLE
Endometriosis Self-Care at Home
If a woman increases her level of physical activity daily, the amount of pain associated with endometriosis may decrease. Researchers are uncertain as to the cause of this relationship and have noted that increased exercise does not reduce pain in all women. As in the case of any chronic condition, lifestyle changes like regular exercise and consumption of a healthy diet are recommended.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/2/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Endometriosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Endometriosis:
Endometriosis - Cause
What was the cause of your endometriosis?
Endometriosis - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your endometriosis?
Endometriosis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your endometriosis?
Women's Health Resources
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- How to Prevent Yeast Infections
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?