Endometriosis Topic Guide
Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a common disorder of the female reproductive organs and is the leading cause of chronic pelvic pain in women. Examples of causes of endometriosis include genetics, retrograde menstruation, coelomic metaplasia, surgical procedures, and abnormalities in the immune system. Treatments for endometriosis range from medications to surgery. In women who have endometriosis, tissue like the lining ...
Endometriosis FAQs Get answers to your frequently asked questions (FAQs) on endometriosis, affects women in their reproductive years.
Expert Views and News
Women's Health Resources
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Your Pre-Pregnancy Checklist
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication