Endoscopy in Crohn Disease Topic Guide
Endoscopy in Crohn's Disease: Crohn's disease can be diagnosed by a variety of procedures and tests such as endoscopy. There are several different names for endoscopy, and it depends on what part of the digestive tract being examined. Types of endoscopy include Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Endoscopic ultrasound, and Balloon endoscopy, or enteroscopy.
Living with Crohn's Disease Living with Crohn's disease can be stressful, depressing, and frustrating. Crohn's disease is not curable, but there are a variety of medications, lifestyle changes through diet, and surgery to improve the quality-of-life for people with Crohn's disease.
Crohn's Disease Resources
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin B12?
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu