IN THIS ARTICLE
By following dietary and lifestyle recommendations such as those suggested for GERD, some types of esophagitis can be prevented.
Discuss symptoms with your physician early and start treatment promptly to prevent more severe inflammation.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/15/2014
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Esophagitis
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu