IN THIS ARTICLE
By following dietary and lifestyle recommendations such as those suggested for GERD, some types of esophagitis can be prevented.
Discuss symptoms with your physician early and start treatment promptly to prevent more severe inflammation.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/15/2014
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Esophagitis
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication