IN THIS ARTICLE
Reflux Esophagitis Diet
Diet is often a key to limiting symptoms of esophagitis.
The GERD diet is aimed at reducing acid reflux, the main cause of esophagitis.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/15/2014
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Esophagitis
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu