Esophagitis Topic Guide
Esophagitis: Esophagitis is an inflammation of the lining of the esophagitis. Causes of esophagitis are infection or irritation of the esophagus. Types of esophagitis include Candida, herpes, acid reflux, eosinophilic esophagitis and more. Some symptoms of esophagitis include heartburn, dysphagia, acid reflux, sore throat, indigestion, chest pain, bad breath, nausea, and vomiting. Treatment for esophagitis depends on the cause.
Heartburn FAQs Heartburn FAQ including information about the causes of heartburn, lifestyle changes to reduce heartburn, OTC and prescription medications to decrease heartburn, surgery options for heartburn, and ways to prevent heartburn.
Expert Views and News
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?