Exercise-Induced Asthma (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Treatment in exercise-induced asthma is focused on preventing or minimizing asthma attacks. If you take your prescribed medication as directed, you should be able to exercise without asthma symptoms.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/2/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Exercise-Induced Asthma
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Exercise-Induced Asthma:
Exercise-Induced Asthma - Treatment
What is the treatment for your exercise-induced asthma?
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?