Exercise-Induced Asthma (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Most people with exercise-induced asthma are able to control their condition if they work together with a health-care professional and follow their treatment regimen carefully.
People who do not seek medical care or do not follow an appropriate treatment plan are likely to experience worsening of their asthma and deterioration in their ability to function normally.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/2/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Exercise-Induced Asthma
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Exercise-Induced Asthma:
Exercise-Induced Asthma - Treatment
What is the treatment for your exercise-induced asthma?
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?