Exercise-Induced Asthma Topic Guide
Exercise-Induced Asthma: Oftentimes, exercise may trigger an asthma attack. Symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, chest pain, and fatigue. Treatment involves forming an action plan with your health-care provider and taking asthma medications as advised.
Asthma FAQ Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages, or airways, of the lungs. Asthma is a chronic (ongoing, long-term) inflammatory disease that causes difficulty breathing. When an exacerbation or ...
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?