Facial Fracture (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
A doctor should check all people with facial trauma and any significant facial injury. The affected individual can either see a doctor or go to the emergency department.
In the event of serious trauma, 911 should be called.
If a person experiences the following symptoms, seek medical attention.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/2/2014
Denise S Lawe, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Facial Fracture
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu