Facial Fracture (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Facial Fracture Prevention
These injuries are often associated with alcohol use and fighting, motor vehicle accidents, and playing sports.
Always wear a seatbelt while driving and use proper protective gear for sports.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/2/2014
Denise S Lawe, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Facial Fracture
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu