Facial Fracture Topic Guide
Facial Fracture: A fracture is a broken bone. Facial fracture refers to any injury that results in a broken bone or bones of the face. Symptoms of a facial fracture depend on what bones are broken. Treatment of a facial fracture again, depend on what bones are broken.
CT Scan (CAT Scan, Computerized Axial Tomography) Computerized tomography scans (CT scans) are an important diagnostic tool for a variety of medical conditions. The process uses X-rays and a computer to produce cross-sectional images of the body.
Expert Views and News
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu