Family Medical Records (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What Are the Potential Barriers for Patients Providing Adequate Medical Information for a Doctor?
In ideal situations, a patient will be able to answer a doctor's questions during the visit. However, very often, many of these questions are left unanswered or incorrectly answered. Some of the common reasons for inadequate patient-doctor communication are the following:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/5/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Family Medical Records
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication