Family Medical Records Topic Guide
Must Read Articles:
Advance Directives Advance directives center around the principles of your right to die and death with dignity. A living will tells doctors what life-prolonging treatments to perform if someone has a terminal condition or is in a persistent vegetative state. Medical power of attorney is someone who makes medical decisions for you if you become unable to make those decisions for yourself.
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication