Ferritin Test (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What preparation is necessary for the ferritin test?
The ferritin test is measured in a blood sample withdrawn from a vein as for any routine blood test. It can be performed at any time of day, and no special preparation for the test is necessary.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/20/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Ferritin Test
Medical Test Resources
- Myths and Facts About Constipation
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair