Fibromyalgia Topic Guide
Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is an illness with no known cause. Symptoms include chronic pain, fatigue, fibrofog (mental haziness), insomnia, headaches, nervousness, numbness, dizziness, and intestinal disturbances. Treatment may involve acupuncture, massage, biofeedback, antidepressants, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, Flexeril, and Mirapex.
Fibromyalgia FAQs Could you have fibromyalgia? Get answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) on fibromyalgia, a chronic painful condition that makes the body hurt all over.
Expert Views and News
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication