Find Your Ovulation Day
If you have unusually long or short menstrual cycles of less than 21 days or more than 42 days, monitoring your cervical mucus is your best bet for identifying your ovulation day. An ovarian monitor LH test won't work well for you.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
- Preterm Labor and Birth: The Basics Explained
- What Are Your Odds of Getting Pregnant?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication