Finger Dislocation (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Finger Dislocation Symptoms
A dislocated finger is usually obvious. The finger appears crooked, swollen, and is very painful. It may be bent upward or at strange angles. The person probably won't be able to bend or straighten the finger if it is dislocated.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/31/2014
Kevin P Collins, MD
Robert McCormack, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Finger Dislocation
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Finger Dislocation:
Finger Dislocation - Treatment
What was the treatment of your finger dislocation?
Finger Dislocation - Causes
How did you dislocate your finger?
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu