Finger Dislocation (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Finger Dislocation Diagnosis
The doctor will first examine the injured finger. He or she will then X-ray the finger to confirm the dislocation and assess for any broken bones.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/31/2014
Kevin P Collins, MD
Robert McCormack, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Finger Dislocation
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Finger Dislocation:
Finger Dislocation - Treatment
What was the treatment of your finger dislocation?
Finger Dislocation - Causes
How did you dislocate your finger?
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu