Flatulence (Gas) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Flatulence (Gas) Treatment
Patient Comments Read 3 Comments
The most common ways to reduce the discomfort of gas are changing diet, taking medicines, and reducing the amount of air swallowed.
Joseph Maslar, MD
Lance W Kreplick, MD, MMM
Must Read Articles Related to Flatulence (Gas)
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Flatulence (Gas):
Intestinal Gas - Effective Treatments
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your intestinal gas?
Flatulence (Gas) - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your flatulence (gas)?
Intestinal Gas Pain - Causes
What was the cause of your intestinal gas?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?