Foreign Body, Rectum (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Foreign Body in Rectum Diagnosis
Most doctors will take a careful history. They will do this in a nonjudgmental way, but out of necessity, will have to ask some very personal questions.
Doctors will particularly want to know these details:
The doctor will also want to know about abdominal pain, fever, and whether there has been any evidence of rectal bleeding.
An examination will follow. This will include a careful examination of the abdomen and a rectal examination.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/17/2014
Martin J Carey, MD, MPH, BCh
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication