Foreign Body, Rectum Topic Guide
Foreign Body in Rectum: The majority of foreign bodies (objects) placed in the rectum have been placed through the anus. Examples of foreign objects in the rectum include bottles, candles, fruits, vegetables, and sex toys. If a person knows they have, or thinks they have a foreign body in the rectum, they should seek medical care. The object may be easily removed by a health care professional; however, in some cases surgery is necessary to remove the object.
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication