Foreign Travel Topic Guide
Foreign Travel: It is important to plan well in advance when traveling to a foreign country. Travelers should protect (and prepare) themselves from illness by obtaining the appropriate vaccinations and bringing along a traveler's medical kit that contains prescription medications, first aid supplies, sanitary napkins/tampons (for women), sunscreen, insect repellents, motion sickness medication, pain remedies, cold remedies, and foot care products, among other items.
Yellow Fever Yellow fever is an infectious disease transmitted by the bite of an infected Aedes mosquito. Symptoms and signs of yellow fever include high fever, jaundice, headache, backache, nausea, and vomiting. Treatment focuses on supportive care for pain and fever control.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication