Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
Frozen Shoulder Overview
A frozen shoulder is a shoulder joint that has lost a substantial amount of its range of motion in all directions due to scarring around the joint. The range of motion is limited not only when the patient attempts motion, but also when the doctor attempts to move the joint fully while the patient relaxes. A frozen shoulder is also referred to as adhesive capsulitis.
Must Read Articles Related to Frozen Shoulder
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?