Frozen Shoulder (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Frozen Shoulder Symptoms
A frozen shoulder may or may not be associated with pain in the shoulder. Initial pain and tenderness may resolve and leave the shoulder with painless but limited range of motion. The scarring of the shoulder joint capsule may limit the ability to move the shoulder fully in all directions. The limitation is usually most apparent when attempting to move the elbow completely away from the body.
Must Read Articles Related to Frozen Shoulder
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?