Frozen Shoulder (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
As described above, the treatment of a frozen shoulder usually requires an aggressive combination of antiinflammatory medications, cortisone injection(s) into the shoulder, and physical therapy. Antiinflammatory medications include ibuprofen, naproxen (Naprosyn), diclofenac (Voltaren), and many others.
Must Read Articles Related to Frozen Shoulder
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?