Frozen Shoulder (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Regular, guided exercise, often with a physical therapist, is essential.
Once initial treatments have been initiated, the proper ongoing treatment is guided by the monitoring of the health-care professionals.
Must Read Articles Related to Frozen Shoulder
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?