Gallstone Symptoms: When Surgery Is Needed
Several conditions or situations may require surgery to remove the gallbladder. Surgery usually is needed when:
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are Generics Just As Good?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication