IN THIS ARTICLE
Gallstones Home Remedies
After a diagnosis of gallstones, the patient may choose not to have surgery or may not be able to have surgery right away. There are measures the patient can take to relieve the symptoms to include:
Call a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or if new symptoms appear. Abdominal pain with vomiting, fever, or jaundice warrants an immediate visit to a doctor's office or a hospital emergency department.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 1/6/2016
Must Read Articles Related to Gallstones
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gallstones:
Gallstones - Causes
What was the cause of your gallstones?
Gallstones - Symptoms
For gallstones, what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?
Gallstones - Treatment
What was the treatment for your gallstones?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are Generics Just As Good?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication